Does it make sense to waste time searching for the sauce’s secret or the silver bullet to ensure success? There are as many different experiences as brands and companies. The main goal should be to create an experience that allows clients to efficiently enter and exit the service you are offering.
In order to create a complete and efficient experience to the client, you must conduct three activities that increase consumer commitment in the digital era. These three methods are not mutually exclusive. In fact, salespeople must combine them all to aim for the best result.
Improves the client's digital experience
Most owners of smartphones always keep their device with them; they read messages, share content and discover new communities through their handsets.
Clients nowadays conduct most of their daily electronic activities through their smartphone.
Therefore, they become an indispensable tool to be able to communicate with and make contact with end users.
· FLAWLESS INTERACTIONS WITH BRANDS
· HAVING ACCESS TO BRANDS FROM YOUR POCKET
· COMPANY COST-SAVINGS
· MOST EFFECTIVE CLIENTS INTERFACE
A powerful method to increase the client’s commitment
A connection between brands and clients within social media and forging long-term bonds. It is a necessary tool for the client’s participation
· Identify actionable conversations and situations where the brand could jump into the conversation and have a positive impact.
· Be able to spot the main complaints and negative feedback that generally lead to a crisis within a brand.
· It is the opportunity for companies to mitigate for crisis before crisis occurs.
A method used to increase the client’s commitment through a loyalty program
Encourage clients to collect points Rewards are granted when clients conduct certain transactions, such as buying linked products or referring friends. The idea is to collect points linked to exchangeable rewards.
· Gamification seizes human desires to reach more elaborate goals and the human desire to be acknowledged for one's achievements.
· Motivation arrives either for its rewards or for the auto-relationship. With games, there is also a certain level of addiction in aiming for the next levels. For that reason, clients can have a continuous interaction with brands creating a stronger affinity between the client and the brand.
· It helps clients collate transactional data.
· With Big Data’s help, one can better understand behavioural patters of clients which is of course paramount for automated marketing.For instance, customised sales, cross-sales and increasing overall sales.